Rather then leaving your dog at home while you are at work or busy for the day let your dog spend the day playing with their friends at dog daycare. Dogs will play in small play groups based on their play styles, temperament, and size in our indoor and outdoor play areas. While in the playgroups dogs are always supervised by one of our staff members.
Allowing your dog to socialize with other dogs is one of the greatest gifts you can give your pet. Daycare provides dogs with mental stimulation, socialization, and exercise. For puppies daycare provides the socialization necessary for them to grow up to be well-adjusted dogs. For shy dogs daycare can be a great environment for them to build their confidence and adjust to other dogs and people. Even mellow dogs that do not enjoy the non-stop play benefit from the mental stimulation of daycare from all of the things to watch and the new smells to check out. Dogs suffering from separation anxiety benefit from the mental stimulation and exercise which reduces their levels of anxiety.
Why Leader of the Pack?
HUGE OUTDOOR PLAY AREA
- Our outdoor play area is over 10,000 square feet of dog fun. The area features multiple play structures to add to your dog’s enjoyment. Your dog will have no problem stretching their legs in this huge play area
HUGE INDOOR PLAY AREA
- The largest indoor play area is almost 1,700 square feet. That is the size of a small house! All of the indoor play areas are heated and cooled to the comfort of our guest. Rain or snow your dog will have a blast with us!
MULTIPLE PLAY AREAS
- Your dog is unique. We know this and that is why we are not a one size fits all daycare. Our facility features three separate play areas. This allows us to place your dog in the pack they are most comfortable with.
LOVING AND CARING STAFF
- Our staff is unparalleled. They truly care about the well-being of every dog playing with us and treat them like their own. Our staff always goes the extra mile to provide the best care possible, in a clean and safe environment that your dog will love.
- Never worry about having to stop in or get someone on the phone to make a reservation. We offer an online hassle free reservation system. Make your reservation anytime 365 days a year, 24 hours a day. Our system also lets you update existing reservations.
- Every guest gets an electronic report card sent to their parents at the end of their stay. The report card features pictures of your dog’s stay, who they played with, how their stay went, and any other observations made by our staff. These report cards are at no additional cost.
Dog Daycare Rates
One Dog Family
|Package||Rate Per Day||Total Package Cost|
Two Dog Family
|Package||Rate Per Day||Total Package Cost|
- Families with three or more dogs will be charged $20 for each dog. Ask us about any special packages for these families.
- Packages expire 120 days after purchase.
- Dropoff between 6:30 A.M. and 7:00 A.M. is available Monday through Saturday with prior reservation at no additional charge.
- Late pickup between 6:00 P.M. and 7:00 P.M. is available at an additional charge of $8 per pet and must be done with prior reservation.
- Late pickups after 6:00 P.M. with no prior reservation will be charged a rate of $10 per pet. Afer 7:00 PM your pet will be placed into boarding and a full boarding charge will be assesed.
Dog Daycare Requirements
We take simple but necessary precautions. For the health and safety of our guests, dogs entering Leader of the Pack for boarding or daycare must have proof of the following vaccinations:
- DHPP (Distemper)
- Lepto (Recommended)
- Bordetella/Parainfluenza 3 (Recommended every 6 months – required annually)
- H3N2 Canine Influenza. (Recommended)
You or your vet can email/fax (fax# 608-237-2367) proof to us, you can upload to your profile by logging in to your account on our website or as soon as your first reservation is requested, we will then contact your vet to request vaccinations.
- Negative fecal result within the past 6 months (then required annually)
- Proof of flee and tick preventative
- Must be at least 14 weeks old
- Must be spayed or neutered after six months of age (If this is against the recommendations of your vet call us to discuss your options)
- Must be in good health, has not been ill or exposed to illness in the previous 30 days
- Must be non-aggressive, meet and continue to meet temperament requirements
- Dogs must wear a quick release collar or no colla
Your Dog’s First Day At Dog Daycare
Your dog’s first day at daycare is an exciting event and we are committed to making it a positive experience. To reserve your dog’s first stay at daycare please complete the online application or complete an application in person. Once the application is completed you can make a reservation for your dog’s first stay.
On your dog’s first visit to daycare staff will evaluate your dog’s temperament. Your dog will then be gradually moved into a playgroup that best fits them. To find the best fit for your dog we will evaluate your dog through out the entire day to find the best play group. In the unusual event that your dog can not be successfully placed into a playgroup, they will be placed in a play area by themselves until you can return to pick them up. You will not be required to pick up your dog immediately and can pick them up at the regularly scheduled time. During your first visit your satisfaction is guaranteed or we will refund your dog’s daycare fee.